My friends Rob from The V-Pub, Karuna from Simply Karuna & Aplis7 from AplisPoetry have nominated me to participate in the Love/Hate challenge. They are not only wonderful bloggers but also amazing friends, I am blessed to have met. Thank you so much for nominating me for this challenge. It gave me an opportunity to sit back and ponder upon my likes and dislikes. Here are the rules:
- List 10 things that you love.
- List 10 things that you hate.
- Nominate fellow bloggers to take the challenge
So let me start with the things I LOVE ❤ :
- I love making friends (As my friend Rob puts it – Friends across borders), interacting with them and learning from them. I love interacting with everyone I meet in daily walks of life, right from my watchman, my neighbors, colleagues and friend’s friends’.
- WRITING. Do I need to say more ? Words fail to define the happiness I have found ever since I started writing and blogging.
- I love reading novels, fiction and nonfiction. Books which have influenced me greatly are : Tuesdays With Morrie and Harry Potter Series.
- Spending time with my family gives me unparalleled happiness. We need not be doing anything in particular or dining at a fancy place, a few hours of laughter and conversation are a bliss !
- Catching up with friends !! Even a simple chat over the phone where we talk like nothing has changed even though we’ve been talking after ages, is the best feeling ever. After all, true friendship is timeless.
- Going for a drive (I do not own a Car, yet; so by drives, I mean rides on my scooter or bike rides with friends or my brother) on a rainy day, early in the morning or late in the evening. The feeling where the cool breeze plays with my tresses is absolutely amazing.
- Catching up on movies. I love watching movies back to back on weekends snuggled in my bed 🙂
- Simple mom made food after a long day at work is heavenly ❤
- A stroll on a monsoon evening smelling the scent of the rain mingled with the earth, watching greenery around and feeling the drops of rain, fall gently on my palms.
- I love nature in all its forms. Flora, fauna, beaches, mountains, birds, pets, animals and every element of nature is an inspiration to me. I love trekking and cycling in the laps of Mother Nature.
- Listening to music, whose lyrics touch my heart.
Things I HATE 😦 :
As I reflected, I learnt one thing. There are many things I ‘dislike’, but I don’t have any particular dislike in extreme to call it ‘Hate’. I believe in one thing:
The things you hate, occupy a rent free space in your mind.
So, I’d love to keep my mind away from the hates and focus on all the lovely blessings in life.
No compulsions to participate, just an opportunity to each other a little more 🙂