I honestly felt so overwhelmed with all the love and warmth from everyone who stopped by and wrote back to me on my post last evening!
I think gratitude is also very much about giving back and to stop by and appreciate…
Things I did to make someone happy today:
- I wrote a handwritten letter to my mom just to tell her how much I adore her. I took a picture of the same and sent her by email as a little surprise.
Things that made me happy today
- Quiet time to reflect upon in the morning
- Productive day at work
- Having ‘my’ people to talk to through the day
- Speaking with my friends in India after a long time
- Evening meditation class
- Sumptuous South Indian dinner (idli, sambhar, and chutney) and my favorite evening snack at tea time (vagharela mamra) ❤
- Replying to the comments on 100 Happy Days post from last evening
- Having people in my life who make me feel loved and blessed, every step of the way