“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
― Marcel Proust
Ever had a day that has been overwhelmingly happy after a super hectic week?
Ever felt a day, feel like an eternity?
- Chilled mornings
- Getting done with things, you’ve been procrastinating since long
- Catching up with friends after a busy week 🙂
- Having lunch and dinner with friends! #Grateful
- Being able to journal 2 complete sentences after days of journaling WORDS 😀
- Having a blog comment, which brightens up your day. Thank you, Shreyansh Bhai for stopping by…
- Having Mom, to talk your heart to ❤
- Listening to voice messages from Daddy dearest.
- Playing and singing songs like crazy
- Reading soul-stirring articles #ChickenSoupForTheSoul
- Exchanging Hi5’s with friends.
- Listening to travel stories and making plans to visit a place.
- WRITING accumulated blog posts until 11 PM
- Not having to worry to wake up early the next morning 😛
- Nachos at 11:12 PM
- Evening walk at 11.25 PM 🌌🌌